Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 19, 2009

Loser Mon.

wow even more depressing news...I GAINED 3 lbs! :( I'll do better this week Sharon! Don't bop me on the head with a geranium on my cranium! xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

No worries Melzie, just get back on track. I didnt lose a pound this week. Going out of town wasnt good for my diet at all. LOL No bopping on the head from me. LOL!!

Jenessa said...

once you find your groove you'll do fine. don't let it get you down. you'll have ups and downs in weight loss a lot, just keep at it and more important than that weight loss (which in the end is just a bonus) is getting healthier overall!