Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 17, 2009

:(

i am so depressed. some days i can keep my head up. this is not one of those days. my water is fixed thats good. Jordan has a headache. a mild one. 2 on a 1-10 scale he says. but it has been pretty much constant from about 18 hrs after they turned his shunt up. fighting with the other half a whole lot right now. poke a fork in me i'm done. sitting here crying. no real reason to. need to switch my laundry, do my dishes, put my kids to bed, study my sun. school lesson. etc etc. not a good day at all for me. xoxo melzie

6 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Melzie,
BOY, have I been there. I will start praying away your depression. I know how it is... you can read all about my week on my blog. It got better for me, it will for you, too. It took me a whole day just to clean up the kitchen after I got through "not caring". Of course I care, you do too! :-) If you need a friend to cry to, email me and I will send you my phone #. You are loved, and you're not done! The Lord has seen to that :-)
Shellie

Jeanne said...

Sending you a {{{hug}}} tonight!!
Jeanne

LauraJ said...

aww sweetheart, i'm so sorry the weight of the world is on your shoulders right now. big big hugs. just keep swimmin' just keep swimmin'

~Bren~ said...

Praying for you. Lean on the Word...it says HIS yoke is easy His burden is light...try not to take on those things that are not the yoke and burden you should be carrying. Priorities....God, Husband, Kids, Ministry, everything else.

Mindie said...

Hang in there, Sweet Pea. Draw close to God, and He will draw close to you. You are never out from beneath the shelter of His love. Focus not on today, but on eternity. Email me if you need to vent. :) mfausey@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I can completely understand. I have those days too. I am on Lexapro so I don't cry much anymore. Just take it one day at a time. The house can be cleaned another day.