Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 04, 2008

MORE PICS LESS RECENT

aww my big 15! his driver's permit test taking has been put off to all the stress lately but luckily he is mature enough to understand (Auntie he got his card, I don't think I ever got to tell you he did! Thank you!)

Aww check out this sweetheart! Yes me! Oh yeah and a heart shaped potato LOL

I crack up (and cough lol) every time I see this pic ROFL man I am maniacal looking! Skeery!

Charmy kitty :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: