Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

latest update 11/26 evening

traffic was great coming up here, all the backed up traffic was going SOUTH lol. Worked out good. Well he is focusing better with his eyes, can look up more, that is all better. Today was day 2 of clean fluid cultures (yay) so if tomorrow is day 3 we wait on day 7 of antibiotics. Then Sun. (if he follows that timeline) they will turn the temp shunt down to build a bit of pressure up in order to get a ct scan and have a plan of where to best place new shunt mon. a.m. if all went well he'd go home tuesday. SO keep those prayers coming they are working! Happy thanksgiving to you all :) I may not get my turkey (yet lol) but I have all my thanks for sure! xoxo melzie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband and I are praying for your son. I heard about you through ~Bren~. Blessings

Unknown said...

Glad to hear he is doing better! Praying for complete recovery and no complications!!

Aunt Jenny said...

Oh my gosh Melzie..I have not been on the computer in the past couple days and didn't know this was going on ...holy cow! You are all in my prayers!! Hang in there....(((((hugs to J and you both!!)))))

LauraJ said...

you may not have your turkey but you still have your boy!
happy turkey day no matter where you are! I'm thankful for you this year!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Our prayers go out to your son and your entire family as well. Eat some turkey at the hospital, and celebrate real thanksgiving meal later.

Cindy said...

Keeping J and your family in thoughts and prayers.