Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Plug for a blog and LOOK I AM FAMOUS!

My friend LauraJ is doing a month long series of her blog, a month long project interviewing different special needs moms. Today her interviewee was ME :) here is the link, go visit and look at her others already this month, some powerful beautiful stories :)
xoxo melzie

3 comments:

LauraJ said...

i digress that it's 23 interviews in 31 days, i'm taking weekends off. :)
thank you for being a part of the fun!!

~Bren~ said...

Great interview!!! As the parent of an adult special needs kiddo, I can totally relate! I am so sorry you had to go through some of it alone though. (((hugs)))

Aunt Jenny said...

Great interview!! I sure enjoyed reading it!! My youngest son has some special needs ADD and speech problems..nothing major, but it does make him stand out and be a target, which is hard. But he brings so much joy to our lives. I love the Italy/Holland thing..just the perfect way to look at it!!