Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, October 20, 2008

more collage fun lol

theme..silly pics. I think you can click to make bigger.

I made this one my desktop background ;)
Have a great Monday!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

All those wonderful fun pics and what pops out at me??? That gleaming clean kitchen behind Lovey!!! I need to get a life!

Sandra Lundy said...

cute collage....nothing more fun than playing around with photos :) Thanks for visiting my blog last week! Glad to 'meet' you!