Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey everyone...

how are ya? I am ok. Went to church this a.m. and to a baby shower this afternoon. I won a prize, a word game, and the prize was receiving blankets for the mom. I hate prizes like that LOL. Anyways, I guess I will not be taking the WAH job :-( I am kind of disappointed and kind of relieved. You know how it is. But its ok because my back has felt good for about 5 days in a row and I am sooooo in housecleaning mode. I cleaned my room SO WELL last night, today was a waste (house wise lol) but tomorrow, look out dust bunnies LOL. Well we should know in a few days if we get to stay here or not. There are a lot of things that have been piling up here because we've been of the attitude "oh well we are moving soon, we'll just _______" so a lot of things have been put off. I will be in such fall cleaning mode if and when we either find out we are staying OR find out when we are moving. No reason to clean and organize now when I can just pack and move while I am doing it and kill two birds with one stone kwim?

Other than that I am in a definite down mood. I've gained an ungodly amount of weight, and still stuff my face every chance I get. I am going to HAVE to get a grip on that, my clothes aren't even fitting right and I know that is another reason that I have no energy. Probably contributing to my back problems too? SO in cleaning my room I found my gel seat for my bike, so getting it back up and going (needs a tire, Cody stole my tire to put on his bike lol) and get to walking, no heat now as an excuse! Get to chugging the water, lay OFF the little debbies (wahhh lol) and within the first few days I know I'll start to FEEL better and that will motivate me :-)

So, on the diet wagon, on the cleaning wagon, who's with me? :-)

In quilty news, I didn't get my cousin's quilt done, her baby shower was yesterday but I know I can definitely get it done before the baby arrives, its all pinned and ready to quilt, or tie. Then binding won't take long either. I also have Lovey's quilt to finish (maybe for a Christmas gift?). So there has been activity in that area, just no pics to show for it :-)

Have a good Monday! xoxo melzie

No comments: