Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

YAY FOR SEPTEMBER!

I LOVE September! So many good things happen in Sept.
  • 1ST DAY OF AUTUMN (22)
  • my birthday (19)
  • Survivor and Amazing Race Premiere (18th and I think 28th)
  • our small local quilt show (20)
  • our local district fair (next week)
YAY :)

I'm starting a new diet. Wish me luck lol. Need to be healthier and in better shape. Any and all FRUGAL diet foods, dishes and tips welcomed.

I am trying to get more organized around the house. The trashed house. The lost paperwork. The big move looming on our doorstep. Its all adding up to a pile of STRESS and messy messy house makes it all worse on everyone.

I'm also trying to get more diligent about my prayer and spiritual life.

Its like this is my new year :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Gratitudes:
Praying friends (BREN!)
Friends to pray for (DI!)
The fact that God never moves. He is always waiting very patiently for me to come back to Him. I almost prayed today to be that way...then I realized no I want to move every single day, closer to Him and closer to Him.

xoxo melzie

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I just blogged the same thoughts...I heard it is the Hebrew New Year so that is probably why it feels that way to us...we are Hebrew at heart!
Yes, I am praying for you...everyday!!! I am committed!

debbie said...

Isn't Sept a great month!? We have a Sept bday in our house too. (30th)
We are all anxiously awaiting the new Survivor and Amazing Race Premieres!!!!
Best of luck with your new diet! If I could stop procrastinating i would diet too...I just like food/sweets too much. lol