Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

AI 4/1 DOLLY PARTON NIGHT

I am WIPED OUT I worked 10-5 today with NO BREAK. I didnt even PEE from 10:30 til I got home after 6. I'm am so tired. :( sigh...

1. BROOKE
very good, true to song with a folksy twist. she's an old soul :)

2. DAVID C
VERY good, little milder than the last few wks, perfect control for that song, GREAT JOB

3. RAMIELE
she wears the wildest clothes. she doesnt seem to be matching the music? or background or something? Is she behind the beat maybe? Was weird for me.

4. JASON
good-not great..

***wow I just had the weirdest/saddest phone call from some trucker owner in AZ who is looking for a man in MO by my dh's name that is staging a truckers strike. I was like ummm not us but we chatted a bit. The state of our economy is so bad and its sad, every one I come in contact with is in the same boat including us for our Great Financial Difficulty and it is just sad. :( Good luck trucker guy in AZ and Godspeed.***

4. JASON continued...
seems very connected to this one. He is believable and relevant. I like hime more every week.

5. CARLY SMITHSON
very good. very good genre. I had a phone call but it seemed very good (LOL). Best for me from her so far.

6. DAVID A
eh. good..not great.

7. KL COOK
prettiest dress! I want one! Oh :( I thought I'd LOVE this from her, I LOVE this song and I thought she'd really shine tonight but it is not a wow performance.

SYESHA
PERFECT! WOW! Hmm I totally disagree with the judgest I thought it was spot on!

MICHAEL
pretty good, middle of the road performance of the night, not the best, not the worst. great finish! :)

BEST-Syesha or Brooke
BOTTOM 3 Ramiele, KL or David A

GOING HOME: Ramiele.

One more plug for my SIL's new blog ;) leave her a comment she is so lonely over there LOL. xoxo melzie

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

My internet was running so slow on Tuesday night I could not be patient enough to comment here, but I am SO glad Ramiele is GONE!! Oh she was driving me crazy. Now it is Kristy Lee's turn. Not because she is not good enough to stay, but her attitude says send me home.

Jennifer said...

I agree! Glad to see you're not ga-ga over David A and that I'm not the only one who thought Syesha did great! And Soooooo glad Ramiele is finally gone!!