Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Well.

Thats a deep subject.

Lots of changes going on around here. We will within the next 8 weeks or so be-
-moving-and having to find somewhere to make said move to
-having to find a new CONSIDERABLY cheaper vehicle
-my kindergartener will graduate
-my 8th grader will graduate
-my stepson will move out (again)
-and I've already gone back to work at Wendy's
-there will be a new Survivor
-AND a new American Idol ;) ok the last two..not so big or important LOL

I have something weighing on my heart that I don't yet (if ever) feel I want to share but I covet prayers on behalf of it.

In other news, I finished Lovey's quilt top, and a baby quilt from the scraps. Neither have borders yet.

I am looking for a book called QUICK COLORFUL QUILTS FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS, its not authored but edited by Rosemary Wilkinson. I've got it from the library but I'd LOVE to own it.

I heard a rumor on my answering machine that my sweet SIL Chanda is going to be making a blog :D I will link you guys up asap when she gets 'er done.

love you all ;) xoxo melzie

No comments: