Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LIVE! LOCAL! LATE BREAKING!

ok if you've watched any of the major news broadcasts today you've seen my immediate area! I won't say which one because you might be a psycho and come try to drive thru all this water and git me. ;) I'm just sayin.

This is my immediate street.
Hubby drove THROUGH this at 5am before daylight. He thought the barricade was 'just a manhole cover off or something'. Thankfully he made it across unlike some you see here.

I waited too long for my bread and milk for this disaster :(

Yep..our only grocery store, closed and flooded :(

This is a farm field *normally.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: