- I ADORE buying new paper products AND office/school supplies. LOVE it.
- Number 2, yes THAT number 2. I have to go number 2 every single time I go to certain places. Hancock fabrics, clear the way. Goodwill store, watch out! Library, hooo boy. My mom works at Hancocks and she said LOTS of people actually say that they have to go number 2 everytime they come in. First off..lets take up a collection and buy some charmin people. That John Wayne TP is for the birds (rough, tough and dont take no crap off nobody? SORRY couldnt resist LOLOLOLOL). Personally I think its a comfort thing. Nothing makes me happier than fabric, bargains and books. I actually was in an email loop one time where someone got mad at me and said I was "unladylike" because I poo in public. Hey..you asked for weird!
- Hmm what to top #2? LOL I like things very very squared. Off set stuff makes me twitchy.
- I like even numbers, I like yin and yang, balance.
- ::tapping fingers thinking:: I'm turning into a neat freak as of late. Organizing every room in the house. I love it :)
- I cant go to sleep at night til everyone else is in bed and everything is off. I also canNOT sleep w/out a fan running.
- I still cant decide what I want to be when I "grow up". I am 33 yrs old, way past time to decide.
I tag the next 7 people to read my blog. You know who you are so leave me a comment when you play (NOT IF...WHEN!)
I quit my job today.
Thats all for now folks ;)