Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, August 17, 2007

Rate your life!

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 5.9
Mind: 6
Body: 5.5
Spirit: 8.4
Friends/Family: 6.1
Love: 7.3
Finance: 3.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

5 comments:

Bren said...

My spirit and Love scores were identical to yours. My over all life score was 6.9. Mind and body were my lowest at 6.2 & 6.4 Something to work on. I think if I wasn't dealing with menopause those would have been higher.

LauraJ said...

I scored 0 on the love scale. My life is doomed!!

No_Newz said...

Shazam! Go Love! Go Spirit!

Heck with the rest! If you don't have those two, you ain't got nothin' honey!!!

Have a great weekend!

Aunt Jenny said...

I posted mine on my blog too...pretty cool, huh. You and I both scored high on spririt..that is what counts!!!

Susan said...

No surprises there. =) I'm with Jenny - the spirit is the most important.