Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 27, 2007

random meme

1. Name someone who made you smile today?

Hawger running up and HUGGIN THE STUFFIN out of me first thing this a.m. :)


2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

Snuggling up with my hubby


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

making french toast



4. Name something that happened to you in 1992?
I graduated!



5. When is your birthday?

Sept. 19



6. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

hmm I dont remember the last time so its THANKFULLY been a while



7. What color is your hairbrush?
LOL Its all beat up who knows what color it originally was, navy blue I think.



8. What was the last thing you bought?

HARRY POTTER book



9. Where do you keep your money?

ha if I had money I'd let you know



10. What was the weather like today?

its early but humid and hot and hazy



11. Where did your last hug take place?

aww from Hawger like I said earlier LOL



12. What are you excited about?

that we have our house payment caught up finally



13. Do you want to cut your hair?

yes I am in serious need of a trim :)



14. Are you over the age of 25?

um yah



15. Do you talk a lot?

I sometimes do esp. when I am nervous



16. Do you watch The O.C.?

What's....that?


17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?

No but does have a z :)



18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?

nope



19. Do you make up your own words?

not that i know of lol



20. Are you ticklish?

Yes but in weird places, and I am not going to tell you where :-P



21. Are you typically a jealous person?

sometimes but I am also a forgive and forgetful person so it evens out :)



22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C".

none are coming to mind...



23. Who's the last person to call you?

well a bill collector is ringing now but before that was my BFF Michelle updating me because she is at the MO state baseball tourny with her 13yr old son who is playing for state champ in 13yr old little league! They won their first game and play again today at 1:30!



24. Do you chew on your straws? nah



25. Do you have curly hair?

its definitely leaning towards curly yes :)



26. What is the next concert you're going to?

umm whatever southern Gospel group comes to my church next ;)



27.Where did you go today?

no farther than my bathroom



28. What is something you say a lot?

well due to the fact that I live with a house full of males I say EVERYthing a lot. I have to repeat everything I say LOL



29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?

never heard of it



30. Do you have to work tomorrow?

nope other than the work of getting everyone to church clean and on time lol



31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

My husband



32. What should you be doing right now?

laundry, dishes, looking for a job



33. Do you have a nickname?

Melzie ;)



34. Are you a heavy sleeper?

moderate I'd say



35. What are you listening to?

the fan



36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two week?

ummmm havent seen any...but there are new spongebobs out LOLOLOL



37. Is there anyone you like right now?

my next potential employer...



38. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Last night, after supper



39. Did you cry today?

Not yet

I TAG...Dizie, Nissa, and whoever else is bored today lol!

2 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

I love the one about the money too...haha..I guess I keep my money at the grocery store..they get most all of it. I would sure love to say I keep in in money market accounts or whatever..haha..but I don't have any to do that..good thing money isn't everything!!

Susan said...

Not yet? You are expecting to cry later? When you had such a good start to the day? I'm glad to hear the house payments are caught up! Yay!