Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Praying for Heather today

Dont forget that today is the day that Heather starts her much anticipated Mayo Clinic trip. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Here is a link to the amount of money that was raised by the fundraiser headed up by Boomama last week :) Aint God GOOD? :) Feel free to pass this along to any and all prayer warriors in your realm of life. xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Melzie, thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comments. Is Heather your luveydovey? I'll visit often to catch up on everything! Love that you are a racing family, very cool!
~Blessings
B

Susan said...

Is the collection for Heather amazing? I guess we really ought *not* to be amazed, though. =)

I went back and read Emma Grace's story today, having read Heather's the other day. And the update on Heather. That woman's trials surely put any of mine to shame!