Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Please read, please pray

I see alot of "causes" on blogs but for some reason this one in particular struck the chords of my heart. Heather is a mom, like me, of 3 kids, like me. She has a somewhat special needs daughter, Emma Grace. Like my special needs child, Lovey. Their conditions are not even remotely related, but I bet their "specialness" is. First I encourage you to click to read about EMMA GRACE's story, then here is the link to HEATHER's blog, just click and read thru April there are several posts. Seems so much sadness contained in one family, but Heather has laid her heart bare to God, and to us, I look forward to seeing her faith, and that of the huge blogging world, become sight thru hope and prayer.

xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for the heads up, Mel. I just went over to read and donate. What a great cause. It's so nice to know that people are donating to a real person, no administrative costs or other revenue losses!