Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

AI results 4/18 & Heather love offering update

OH MY SWEET GOODNESS I never really thought this day would come. Like Christmas when youre 6. Or the last day of school. Or you know...the birth of that 25 lb watermelon kicking your bladder. But IT DID FOLKS IT REALLY DID!

First of the bottom 3 FLOORED ME. I am now officially emotionally attached to each of the 6 left on the show. Heck I even got close to choked up to see Hairdude all weepy.

And if that is not good enough news, click HERE to see how much yall have loved on Heather so far today :) It feels good doesnt it? xoxo melzie

No comments: