Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 30, 2006

ABC'S OF MELZIE

A - Age:early-30s
B - Band listening to right now:I hear hawger blaring tv
C - Career future:unknown, considering going back to school
D - Dad’s name:Gary
E - Easiest person to talk to: my friend Tammy and my friend Michelle
F - Favorite song: How Great Thou Art
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: The one I live in now lol
I - Instruments: none
J - Job:wife and mom
K - Kids: 3 boys
L - from here in SE MO to the other side of TX took 24 hrs
M - Mom’s name: Gayla
N - Number of pets you’ve had: oh my who knows lol
O - Oldest friend: that I talk to regularly...Michelle, 11 yrs, Tammy about 7 yrs
P - Phobia: spiders
Q - Quote: John 3:16 :)
R - Reason to smile: Survivor was awesome tonight!
S - Song you sang last: hawgers song I made up when he was a baby :)
T - Time you wake up: I have the alarm set for 4:53a.m but hit snooze til about 6:20 every morning LOL
U - Unknown fact about me: I quit stuff way too often
V - Vegetable you hate: spinich, the SMELL ALONE turns my stomach
W - Worst habit: quitting, procrastinating, negativity
X - X-rays you’ve had: dental, arm (was a sprain tho)
Y - Yummy food: any pasta, bread, or potato
Z - Zodiac sign: virgo(stuff and nonsense though lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that you are looking for scents for your neck rolls. I got mine at the quilt store but my friend bought hers at walmart in the craft section. Hope that helps. They are easy and fun to make. My daughter uses hers every night. Happy Holidays. Toni

Anonymous said...

I watch Survivor too! Who are you rooting for? *Chuckle*