Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What a TRIP

Whew that problematic Trip Around the World is DONE well the top lol. I have the back to my other baby quilt in the washer though and I have the batting, I am going to get it ready to quilt (::panic::) I am so nervous to try it. :)

In other news I spent the last little bit of my Valentine ($50 gift card to Hancock's) Ok that means ever dime of that was spent on the remnant table :) I will definitely have to remember that inventory is right after Valentine's! $.99 a yrd then with my mother's 20% off discount means I got it for $.79 a yard! That means in the last week I have bought aprx. 100 yards of fabric! Ohmigosh. I read several quilt blogs and man the stash busters would DIE lol. I have half a room full of fabric and have never finished a thing!!!!!!!!!! BUT I got 3 feedsack prints today, among other things, and met a lady 2 towns south who makes the boutique overalls :) Gona go check her out very soon lol. She was slinging the remnants left and I was slinging right hehe :) Fabric...it does a body good! xoxo Melody

No comments: