Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm Back :)

Just a test post, seeing how this goes. Got a BRAND new computer and MAN its bright, I am in awe. Never realized how dark my old monitor was going until this baby lit up my room :) Thank you LORD for our new computer, may I find some way to use it for You! xoxo Melody

2 comments:

NANCY said...

BIG CONGRATS MELZIE on your NEW computer!!!!TAKE PICS I"D LOVE TO SEE!I want to get a gateway I think..MISSSSS YOU XOXOXOXXO Start BLOGGING again WOOHOO lol

A Flowered Purse said...

YAYYYYYYYYY Welcome back sugar pea!!!!!