Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 16, 2006

fizzled storm

Well the weather had me scared to death of storms but thankfully they fizzled out :) Whew what a relief. Watched Survivor, its kind of a snoozer. Either that or I am losing my zeal for it. I am looking forward to Amazing Race starting up. I took some pics with my new digi cam today I will upload them to here maybe tomorrow. Maybe..lol. Also a girl on my email loop wants to see some pics of my sewing skills (rofl) so I will maybe snap some pics of that tomorrow too. Need to get my church bulletin done, house is a mess, I am a crab, blah. Tomorrow is a new day, thank goodness. xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

Well it is about time! I missed ya kid! :)
Lois Lane