Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 18, 2006

busteddddddddddddd

My water lines that is :( Every year never fails it stinks to live in an old drafty COLD house! Hubby and stepson are outside trying to cap off the busted one so the rest of them dont freeze and bust tonight if we have to leave the water off entirely. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY oh wait...NO WATER WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

NANCY said...

I LOVE your Pictures=) quilts and EVERYTHING!GREAT Background too!=) XOXOXOXO