Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Craft show!

The following few pics are all smashed cans, made into adorable ornaments!




These lanyards looked pretty easy to make!

Love the upcycled blue jean stockings :)


simple yet striking crosses!


we saw a lot of these floating around sold! 

the back side


Love the style and colors of these!

What came home with me, a stuffed owl, some awesomely smelling Patchouly goat soap and I brought my boys home a bag of kettle corn lol.

All in all we had a great time!  Got lots of great ideas, got a feel for what was selling and what was not.  What are YOU up to lately? :)

xoxo melzie

No comments: