Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Finished Flimsy


I am in total LOVE with this quilt!  And I have enough fabrics to make a bigger adult size top.  So many quilts so little time!  Anyway, here is the quilt.  For a baby girl (does it look girly enough??)
It would be pretty as a Trip Around The World for a bed quilt.  I have that tie dye looking orange/pink fabric for the backing of this one. 

Nothing much else going on around here lately, lots of yardsales and ferrying my oldest two back and forth to summer school, 2.5 more weeks to go!  I'm so ready to sleep in lol. 

xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

:) We are doing the bus this year, WHAT a blessing that has been. With the baby I didn't want to go out at 7am in the dead of winter, and boy oh goy, the first week of school was wonderful...within an hour everyone off to the appropriate place and my house was QUIET. But wheew, I hear you, those early mornings are rough. I miss the girls, but am not really looking forward to all the fighting and arguing that will be happening in just a few days. (Tomorrow is our last day of school here.)

Love the quilt, it's just gorgeous. Good thing you have lots extra to make a larger version. This will be a GREAT baby quilt. Lots of colors and movement to keep a little one very entertained. :)