Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Will I Ever Blog Again? (regularly?)

IMG_0097

Made up some new rice bags today.  Blogging isn’t the only thing I don’t do anymore, I haven’t sewn since like January.  But  my favorite rice bag got a hole so I decided to use up the rest of the rice and made 3 bags. 

2011-06-19

Hawgerman needs a new nickname.  Here is his before and after pics.  He didn’t cut his hair for 2 yrs.  He is a very handsome young man now and I am so proud of him. 

IMG_0017

You can see here that Little Man is growing up fast.  He is 18 mos old now.  New words almost every day, and he loves to fold his hands and pray.  And glare at anyone not folding their’s and praying too lol.    We also have our Summer Girl, who brought her 6 yr old sister for the first time too.

IMG_0007 

Lovey Dovey is a boy scout now.  He grows up more every day and has thus far been healthy for 2 years.  He starts 9th grade this fall.

IMG_0001

And Wildchild will be a senior.  He is a typical teen know it all lol.  Hoping to enjoy this last year with  him, he talks of going in the Marines after graduation.

 

We are all doing well, I don’t know if anyone even reads this anymore or not but if you do leave me a comment so I know so!  xoxo melzie

No comments: