Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm sorry

apparently I can't do blogging without pictures, and since blogger and picasa stopped working together I am just like a fish out of water. I tried flickr but am over the limit on pics. Photobucket doesn't hold much more. Google albums are beyond my knowledge. I don't like uploading directly from blogger. SO there ya go. If I have extra time to spend on the computer I'm usually on facebook. Look me up if you are on there!
xoxo melzie

No comments: