Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Happy Humpday

whazzup? I'm so bluhhhhhhhh today..no energy or oomph. Little Man slept til 6:45 so it should have been an excellently productive day but NOPE. I did get all my bills wrote out and ready to run and pay after the kiddies get home.

We got a new (to us) minivan! Our senior pastor took care of all the running for us (the dealer is like 30+ miles away) he delivered the van and paperwork today we have to sign the papers and bring them and the check to him at church tonight :D I need to go see if the cd player works...its wonderfully spacious LOL we've been crammed into a car for MONTHS where we don't all..actually..fit. Its a 2000 Olds Silhouette.

We also got a new church bus (the old one kept breaking down full of kids!) it holds 25 kids! Danny is the bus driver LOL Thank God for Little Man or I might be forced to ride with him. God is blessing our youth group and our little church SO GREATLY lately it is awesome to see :)

hmm what else. OHHH Little Man got this awesome new toy, a lay down under the hangie down toy floor thingiemabobber. Well he likes it, today I had him down there and its got a mirror he can see himself...He'd STARE....AT THAT...OTHER...BABY then KICKKICKKICKKICKKICK all excited. Then he'd STARE..SOME..MORE..AT..THAT then KICKKICKKICK lololol he eventually smiled at the *other* baby and then kicked up a storm some more. It was adorable :D

Hawgerman's 8th birthday is Friday. First he wanted to take a couple of friends skating, but then he saw the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie preview and that's his FAVORITE series so he changed to that. It doesn't come out til mid-month so he's taking cupcakes to school Friday then waiting to celebrate his birthday til movie day :) (also my 12th anniversary Friday!)

HMM that's all I can think of, I'll send some pics later gators!

Waiting impatiently on spring to SPRING!
xoxo melzie

No comments: