Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 02, 2010

NEW DAY, NEW MONTH, NEW YEAR, NEW DECADE!


I wanted to wish all the bloggers a happy EVERYTHING :)
I made some resolutions, I don't mind to share!

  1. Read my Bible everyday. Even if its just one verse. I am also going to be encouraging my family to do the same :)
  2. Yell less, fuss less, be more tolerant
  3. Be more conscious of putting GOD first (especially in my time spent)
  4. Seek God first, not last (prayer)
  5. Be more organized
  6. Lose 25 lbs
  7. Put more into my Sun. school class (I teach teenagers) and our youth group
  8. More quality time with family...less on the computer ;)
With that said, I'm outta here! LOL
xoxo melzie

No comments: