Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Making blogs private

Hubby has expressed concern with us having a new baby in the house to have pics and updates made so public, I am going to make both my blogs private for now, I'll go thru this blog and make it alot more generic and make it public again. If I know you from blogging a while, feel free to email me at litlmelzie at aol dot com and I'll add you to this one, and/or the baby one, just let me know when you email. Also if I know you from blogging a while and you are on facebook email me and I'll add you there as well (I'm on there more anyway anymore). Sorry for the hassle but since he brought it up its on my mind as well. sorry for the hassle!
xoxo melzie

No comments: