Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A few turkey day pics

Half of them didn't transfer and before I checked I deleted all :( oh well lol
Here is hubby getting some baby practice with baby N :)


My stepson Bobby and my Wildchild :)

Baby N's mom and dad, my sister :)

The elusive Loveydovey. He use to be in every pic..then he turned 13 LOL


Hope to be back someday soon with baby J pics!
Stay tuned ;)

xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Mel, Great pictures. Looks like yall had a good day. Look forward to your baby update and pics. Can't wait to read your birth story.