Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 25, 2009

Quilty gifts, received and to be given!

This is my baby's VERY FIRST GIFT! My friend Holly at Fabric Mom sent this to us this week :) I am touched beyond words Holly!

I happen to know she has the pattern for this on her blog ;)

My boys say this will probably be baby J's special blankie :)

This is a flannel patchwork blanket I made for my sister's baby boy, who she is having by inducement on this Monday, Sept. 28!

If I serged the edges is that cheating? LOL


(HOLLY I saw that monkey fabric on YOUR blog and knew my sister would LOVE it lol)

Couple more pics on the way!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

That is so cool. I love that Monkey fabric. Your quilt is so cute. And no it isn't cheating to serge the edge. Thanks for posting about Baby J's quilt. It was fun making it.