Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 07, 2009

Not the baby anymore!

Yep BIG BOY E is now 5! He is my youngest sister's only child

This little boy was born 3 full months early. He weighed 1 lb and some change. He is still a very scrawny little squirt LOL but a whole hand years old now.

All my mom's grandkids..
In order from left rear
T 10
Wildchild 15
Lovey 13
On the bench..
M 9
E 5
Hawger 7
L 7

This poor girl is the ONLY girl! I don't think she minds much though :)

My middle sister, due Sept. 30 with baby N
and me due Dec. 10 with baby J :)
Both of our 4th children
Our 3rd, Hawger and L are 12 wks apart, these two are due 10 wks apart

The end :)
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LauraJ said...

what do you feed your boys?! They are such strapping young men to be! :)

Mindie said...

You and your kids and even the other kids look great! :)