Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 03, 2009

More Visitor pics

She snagged my favorite Jack O Lantern fabric and asked me to make her a pillowcase LOL

Our other constant visitor, these two are very fast friends :)

Wow, just seeing her run and laugh and play she seems so unchanged from year to year, but I see thru the camera she is growing into a gorgeous young lady :)

One more set of pics on the way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: