Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, August 28, 2009

7 obscure things about melzie

My friend at One Christian Mom tagged me so I will play along :)

1. I have HORRIBLE anxiety about coming home alone at night to an empty house! Scares me TO DEATH!

2. Cereal and milk makes me sick. I think its that the cereal sweetens the milk? Dunno.

3. I get up to pee at least one time a night (or more) even when I am NOT pregnant.

4. I cannot CAN NOT sleep without a fan.

5. I eat more cinnamon with this pregnancy than any other one food. Except maybe McChicken sandwiches.

6. I have a list of about 3 people that I like to visit me. The rest I hate visits from. I hate drop in visits. I very rarely have long conversations on the phone either. I MUCH prefer internet contact lol.

7. I take chapstick and kleenex with me everywhere I go.

If you read and want to play along, let me know I want to read yours!

xoxo melzie

No comments: