Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, July 05, 2009

A (sort of) finish!

I finished my Sunbonnet Sue top :) I am very happy with it, I learned to watch more carefully if the layers will show thru. I learned its a lot harder to machine applique than I thought! I learned I LOVE zig zagging LOL. I am putting this top away for now and working on a very neat project for my sister's baby quilt, her shower is 8/8 and I'd at least like to have the top done by then (surely so lol!)


Now, scroll no further if you are easily disturbed..






I am warning you...proceed with caution!!!






YOU ARE DETERMINED to look aren't you?!






I bet you follow the ambulances in town too dontcha?






LOLOL I dunno WHAT THE HECK my oldest son is doing or trying to do here but I found this on my camera when I loaded my pics!!
It cracked me up :)


xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: