Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time flies :)

This spring (going into summer) is flying by! We've done a lot of fishing, went to the park, just getting out and doing more since we all have some free time :) Tomorrow going to the water park we try to go there at least 1x a year but haven't made it the last few years, this will be my last chance that I can just let the kids kind of roam around it, next year I'll be toting a baby around ;)

I got my sunbonnet sues all outlined in zig zag stitch, first time using that stitch in the what, 3 yrs I've had my machine LOL. I LOVE APPLIQUE I have spent hours at a time working on this quilt. I usually spend 30 min. tops and get restless and go do something else. I have the smaller sashing sewn on, got the longer sashings cut and the borders cut, I'll have the quilt top done by this weekend :) (God willing & the creek don't rise! LOL)

Pregnancy is growing right along. I'm at a very slow stage feels like, this pregnancy is dragging on soooooo badly..dunno why though. 9 mos. is 9 mos. no matter how you look at it LOLOL.

Hope you are all well, its getting really really hot here, I have some sunflower pics to share soon, and I'll share my quilt top pics when I get it done! xoxo melzie

No comments: