Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunflower sweetness :)

This is the second time we've had sunflowers actually get as tall as the roof..last time I said it was because we planted the 'mammoth' sunflowers, but these just said Autumn Mix! LOL They are gorgeous!


Love this little glimpse of fall color in the hot hot summertime!


I had to go to the ER Sat. night, I was having contractions (only 16 wks..not good!). I had to get IV fluids, I was dehydrated. This summer stuff is for the birds! (or sunflowers!) I am considering a move to Maine, wonder what their summer temps are like? ;)

xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

I love your sunflower pics, They are great. Hope you are feeling ok, and can stay out of the heat.

Carolina Girl said...

You can come here, our high is rarely even 75, and it hasn't stopped raining for weeks! Nothing is growing, my sunflowers are still seedlings b/c there is no sun!
Sorry you weren't feeling well - praying all goes smoothly from here on out. Your sunflowers are gorgeous!
Shellie