Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 05, 2009

Hawger

He has no patience to sit and fish.


I wish I'd have gotten a pic of the 3 times he was peeing off the bridge laughing his head off LOL
But instead here are the snakes he spotted (creepy!)


Here he is snuggling a kitten :)



and this is my new favorite picture :D
Yes its totally posed LOL but still sweet!



Wildchild won't go fishing (too cool to fish at 15 I guess!)
We bring our lil fave girl KL some but she's not had any luck yet either!

xoxo melzie :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: