Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a the best day ever! For real!

I got some sweet cards, a new digicam,

J&J got the baby a toy ;)

Hubby cleaned the whole house, and then grilled for me!

I was spoiled rotten!

:) xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

Aww great Mommy's Day!!! Love the baby toy!

You've been tagged!!
http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com

LauraJ said...

awww the baby toy is the sweetest gift!!

Lois Lane said...

Looks like they still love ya kiddo! :)

Lots more pictures from the new cam coming soon to a blog near me????