Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bathroom pics


Hard to photograph a small bathroom you know LOL

This was my VERY VERY FIRST foray into color. Everything is always WHITE WHITE WHITE LOL

I LOVE it :) I want to move in and stay there LOL


See this pic? From the time John was an infant on he would kick off one sock. At 7+ yrs old, somethings never change LOL...

More pics coming!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: