Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, December 15, 2008

GUESS WHAT I AM?

HOME ALONE!
CUE THE CHOIR!
HALLELUJAH!
lol We are getting/expecting a winter mix of rain, sleet, ice etc so it may be short lived. I have a couple of things to take back to the stores but I think today I will just clean, bake, and enjoy being home, maybe even watch Young and the Restless which I have missed for endless days. I have to work Tues.- Thurs. so today or Fri. is my last chance and Fri. the kids have Christmas parties at school in the a.m. and then out at noon. This week is nuts, Tues. night is our youth group, Wed. night is C's band concert, Thurs. night is younger J's Christmas program, Sat. night is our Christmas play, I'm tired already.

anyone watch Survivor this season? I thought it was great :) One of my favorite seasons ever. I was really pulling for Matty or Sugar. I liked what Sugar did (forced the tie) but knew Bob would win. And I knew if he got to the jury vote he'd win too and he did. Sugar choked at the jury tribal and it slit her throat. I about fell out when Susie won that final immunity. I really enjoyed this time :) Now to wait for American Idol coming up next I have nothing to watch til then LOL. xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Home alone!! What is that??? Hope you all are doing well. Big hugs!

Corrie said...

Survivor was great. I agree -- Sugar did not represent herself well with the jury, but she great during the season. Good viewing. Your photos are gorgeous. Merry Christmas.