Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, November 29, 2008

saturday update

update today is I am fixing to go nutso on some nurses. His temp. shunt is NOT draining like it should, this is hour 2 of it and she is NOT concerned and if she'd look in my eyes she'd be alil more concerned. I was getting my stuff ready to go home for the night when this started. I guess I will hang out longer and see what happens. Honestly this hospital's quality has fallen so so far since 4 yrs ago. I wonder if they are out of money (its a new fiscal year tho) but no cleaning gets done, the nurses totally suck, etc. I hate to be negative but thats the truth. I was going to spend the night at home, do laundry and bring the other boys up for a couple hrs tomorrow and then Danny was going to head home Sun. with the kids, he has to work Mon-weds. If we get out fairly early tues. he might take a day off. If its going to be afternoon anyway, he gets off at 2 can be here by 430 or so. SO thats it today. Jordan's feeling foggy and woozy, probably because his pressure is creeping up with the shunt not draining. GRRR xoxo mel

2 comments:

Pam said...

I am keeping him in my thoughts and prayers Melzie!

Carolina Girl said...

Mel,
We just arrived home this weekend, and I am catching up on your blog. I don't fully understand what he is going through - medical things are NOT my forte, but just know that I am praying for him, for you, and for the hospital staff, it sounds like they need it! Be your son's advocate - go crazy on the nurses if his care is not the best! I am sorry your experience is not going well, but with God's help, your son will be better!
Shellie