Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

misc. pics and updates

This is a very nice random act of kindness give I got from my friend Debbie :) Thank you Debbie it made my day!

This is my fall fq collection! The top row I already had, the bottom row I won in Bren's Fall into Fall giveaway, along with the great Blessings potholder. Thank you so much Bren!

Here is the kitty we wound up keeping, Charmy. She is considered a 'dilute calico'. She fell asleep on my arm while I was typing on the computer earlier LOL

She moved to my lap and is now sleeping in this spot. :)


Well all that stress of waiting got to me yesterday, had a major meltdown and wound up in bed by 7pm. I feel better today, more able to relinquish control and just trust. Its hard, I am a control freak.

I'll update when I know something...
xoxo melzie :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are welcome! I know you have been under a lot of stress lately. I was hoping it would brighten your day. :o)