Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hubby yearbooked AND our day in collage form lol

Shanda you will get a kick out of these. I see some of your dad in them, some of your eldest brother J.J.


Went to the Bollinger County Historic Mill and Covered Bridge, where fun was had by all. We ate a picnic and split into 3 teams of two, went on a nature hunt. Had an AWESOME time I will say :-) Click to enlarge!

xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Melzie, I love the yearbook pics! how did you do those?