Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Homecoming

My son is the only boy you can see in this pic. This is the one I call my "wildchild" LOL. He will be 15 next month. He is way taller than me. He wears size 12 shoes (hubby only wears 11!) He is a very good kid and I am proud of him :)

















Here is Hawger and my mom :) Mumzie we'll call her, because she always called me melzie and I'd say "what mumzie?" :) Lovey was on the left in this pic but he was being a lil booger head so he got cropped out LOL.

xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: