Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OMG never that, 500!

I see giveaways all the time of people who have posted 200 times or whatever, I figured out how to see mine and this is my 504th post!!!!!! I guess I should do a giveaway huh? I'll think on that and get back to you lol. Just be watching. xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I'm waiting on that give away by the way.
Hope mom didn't find too much for ya to do. I am probably the one who mixed up the tupperware so bad.I am not real patient at putting it away That woman has more plastic bowls than a bowl factory. I dodn't know how she could possibly ever use that many. I will be home for the next round of ex-rays and doctors appts. I will probably return on the 2nd of Sept. and stay untill the 3rd. or 4th. See ya then,
Shanda