Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 03, 2008

future blackmail fodder LOL

This is my MIL :) She braved the big bouncie thing at church last week hehe

I warned her I was blogging it, she said ok but she said if I do, that I have to tell you that I was sitting on the entrance thingie taking pics, and as I turned around to get off of it I went feet up and landed on the dirt on my butt LOL very funny, stole her show and she got so tickled seeing me fall off LOL I am still giggling..

xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

WOW she looks good. Maybe I should get me one of those bouncy thingies for my workout time!!

Chanda said...

OMG I'm glad I wasn't there. I would have died laughing. I'm glad you gave 'ol momma a good laugh. She needs that once in a while. See you guys this weekend.
I have to show mom that cute picture of J. I tell her all the time about the cute pics I see.