Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 24, 2008

all the way..

to Thursday with no anxiety posts. That is definitely a good thing. I feel more settled now that I have a set schedule, and I know I'll be home taking care of hearth home and family more days than not, and our house sale was canceled so that gives me some breathing room on that aspect. All in all the major stresses are pushed back just a bit. Today is my last day off this week and I've spent it cleaning my room, another source of stress. Seems when my mind is a mess so is my house :)

Watched Bridge to Terabithia this a.m. Even though I knew what would happen, it still made me cry, just so sad. The book is sadder though, books just wring more emotions for me.

So anyway, thats all folks.

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I thought the book was sadder too...but the girls and I still cried when we saw the movie. A good one.
Sounds like your schedule is much better!!!
Have a great week!!!