Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 15, 2008

More pics

Wildchild in his dream car at a car show last week

My sweet hubby, happy Birthday/Father's day weekend honey bun

Hubby's hobby, his 4 cylinder class was part of halftime show for the Monster Trucks

Lovey at the Monster Truck/races last night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I would love for dear brother to do a meme about "here I'm From". I would love to see what he remembers most from his childhood. Ask him if he might do this for ma and pa for Christmas.