Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Front Porches- Sweet Tea & Old Aprons: New at this !!!#links

Looky looky! My SIL Chanda has her first post up! She's a brand spankin new blogger and I would LOVE you to drop by, read all about her in her sidebar and leave her a comment. Tell her Melzie sent you. She is so sweet, she loves to go thrifting as much (or more) as I do. Remember when I came home from Thanksgiving with TONS of pics of her little farm and Hawger feeding her chickens etc? Yep thats her :) Thanks, link below! xoxo melzie

Front Porches- Sweet Tea & Old Aprons: New at this !!!#links

No comments: